Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year, New Hair Style, New Projects


A New Year is a wonderful excuse to start new things. I decided to cut my hair....off! That's right, at least 8 inches were chopped away and I am sporting a short do that I love! I am also going to attempt to be more creative and do several projects this year. There are several types of crafts that I would like to try, but for my first project I went with cross-stitching. I haven't done this in years, like 15 years! But I have enjoyed it. I started on the 1st of January with a stamped pattern (I know, but I haven't worked the courage up for counted cross stitch just yet)
Here is how the finished project should look:
My progress by Day 2:
Day 3:
Not perfect, but a good starting point for my "Crafty New Year"

What are your plans this year?

No comments: