Monday, January 24, 2011

I love cooking shows! I always get inspired to create a dish or re-create what they are doing with what I have on hand. Today I craved something decadent and rich. I had already planned to make turkey meatballs and my spaghetti sauce, so following that up with chocolate made total sense!

I finely grated carrots into the turkey meatball mixture and used Italian breadcrumbs, instead of crackers. The sauce I made was a basic marinara sauce and it paired nicely with the turkey.
This was an indulgence for us...couldn't resist :) It made 6 ramekins and 2 were taken to the neighbors to spread the goodness!
Every once in a while it is good to indulge,. I only ate half and was able to stay with my daily calorie and fat intake goals!
Cal adds that this MUST be eaten with a bit of vanilla ice cream.

No comments: